Triangular Prism Planter Silicone Mold
by Bold Molds$119.00
A sleek and modern trianglular prism-shaped mold, used to cast organizers, planters, and more. Made from premium silicone, non-stick, tolerates up to 450 degrees F, great for resin, ice, concrete, chocolate, clay, plaster, etc.
This minimal geometric mold comes with a rigid outer shell to maintain a perfect cast with straight walls. And if you like your planters to be a bit heavier, or you prefer the bulging rounded look you can always cast without the shell.
- Single-piece Platinum-Silicone Glove Mold
- Designed for long term use
- Accurate Sacred Geometry
- Easy-to-pour opening
- Rigid plastic shell to ensure proper support
- Easy to demold
- Estimated lifetime: 500+ castings
- With proper care we have produced 2,000+ castings from most molds
Molds are measured at their widest point.
Size (Width x Height): 5.0" x 2.5"