This infrared thermometer is used for measuring the temperature of the objects surface, which is applicable for various hot, hazardous or hard to reach objects without contact safely and quickly.
This is a very helpful tool when casting concrete! Especially when casting concrete pieces larger than 6". This thermometer can quickly and easily tell you the temperature of the concrete so you can judge the casting time and intensity.
- Color: Sky Blue
- Material: ABS
- Size: 15.5x9x4cm / 6.1x3.5x1.6inch(LxWxH)
- Laser pointer for accurate target aiming
- Simple one-handed operation
- LCD with back light
- Laser ON/OFF Switch
- Low battery indication
- LED back light system for operation under poor illumination
- C/F temperature unit conversion
- Automatic Power off in 7 seconds without any operation
- Display hold, Scan function
- Measurement range: -50 °C ~ 550 °C ( -58 °F ~1022 °F )
- Accuracy: -50°C ~ 0°C( ± 3°C), 0°C ~100°C (± 1.5°C), 100°C~550°C (±1.5%)
- Repeatability: 1 °C or 1% of reading
- Resolution:0.1°C or 0.1°F
- Response Time: 500mSec, 95% response
- Emissivity: Emissivity is adjustable from 0.1 to 1.00
- Distance To Spot Ration: 12:1
- Spectral response: 8~14μm
- Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C ( -4 °F ~140 °F )
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C ( 32 °F ~104 °F )
- Operating Humidity:10-95% RH non-condensing, up to 30°C (86°F )
- AAA battery (NOT Included-Please kindly note that we have to take off the battery due to the policy of)
- This Digital Infrared Thermometer is compact and easy to use.
- It is a very useful item for measuring surface of hot, hazardous or hard to reach objects without having to touch them.
- You just aim, press the button, and read the temperature in less than a second.
- Infrared Thermometer measures the surface temperature of an object. The unit's optics sense emitted, reflected and transmitted energy which is collect and focused onto a detector. - The unit's electronics translate the information into a temperature reading which is displayed on the LCD. For increased ease and accuracy, the makes aiming even more precise.
- Eliminates cracking due to water-entrapment (common problem with concrete planters)
- Dries in 3-6 Minutes. Dries Clear
- When mixed with 4 parts water (to yield 5 Gallons) Will cover approximately 1,800 - 2,000 medium Concrete items.
Bold Maker Studio
Diamond Hand Sanding and Polishing Pads
4 PIECE SET
Diamond-embedded hand polishing pads are made to polish and grind hard material such as concrete, marble, and stone with ease. Effectively knock down mold marks, high spots and edges on your concrete project. These are CRITICAL tools for detail and edge finishing concrete pots, planters, tables , and anything that needs to have smooth edges.
Our diamond sanding pads are manufactured using an ergonomically designed, semi-pliable foam backing with ambidextrous finger grips. The diamond surface has been extended to fill the entire face of the pad allowing the diamond material to meet the edges of the pad without any foam buffers. Advanced electroplated bonding for superior wear resistance. Highly uniformed diamond bedding prevents chipping when working delicate materials while producing a uniformed grinding and polishing profile.
Size: Each Pad 100mm x 55mm Grit: #60, #120, #200, #400
#60 Grit: Good for knocking down edges, quickly grinding away and removing material. One of the most-used pads in the shop. Also good for texturing and scouring concrete.
#120 Grit: Also useful for knocking down edges, finer work that requires somewhat smoother finish than the 60 Grit Pad. 120 is also the perfect grit to use when acid-washing a concrete slab or concrete planter.
#200 Grit: Good for finishing edges already shaped with the 60 Grit Pad, also for leveling small imperfections. Will leave a surface smooth to the touch. In most cases, use WET for best results.
#400 Grit: Fine grit for polishing, and for finishing edges and details. Good for surface scuffing, great for scrubbing surfaces to remove small imperfections and stains. In most cases, use WET for best results.